8,000,000 - 11,000,000 vnd
1. Bachelor preferably Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Languages, Law, Human Resources.
2. At least 2-year working experience in the same field
3. Communication skills, good partnering skill, organization skill, problem - solving skill, time management skill
4. Ability to work in the team and independently
5. Speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
6. Creative thinking, Good sense of people, ability to work well under pressure, transparency, honesty and integrity, friendliness.
7. Willing to work overtime or travel upon request
8. Open mindset of HR management trend
- Search to find suitable recruitment channels to propose to Manager before posting recruitment advert
- Post all jobs in recruitment websites
- Manage existing candidate database to exploit for future positions.
- Work closely with Team Leader / Manager to understand about recruiting demand & timeline.
- Contact universities to recruit potential candidates.
- Propose and implement Job Fair to find candidate sources actively
- Manage and be responsible for recruitment for all jobs in the North and support to recruit in other areas, arrange interviews and directly interview according to Elite’s recruitment process
- Prepare offer letter for new staff. Send regret letters to unsuccessful candidates who attended interviews
- Work with relevant departments to ensure facilities, equipment is available and provides full HR documents before the joining date of new-hires.
- Introduce new-hires to everybody and support them any time to ensure their smooth induction into the company.
- Make recruitment reports by the assignment of team leader and HR Manager
- Other tasks as assigned by a team leader and HR Manager.